Low preparedness before the loss of a wife to cancer and the widower's chronic pain 4–5 years later—a population-based study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2763–2770, December 2013
How to Cite
Ásgeirsdóttir, H. G., Valdimarsdóttir, U., Fürst, C. J., Steineck, G. and Hauksdóttir, A. (2013), Low preparedness before the loss of a wife to cancer and the widower's chronic pain 4–5 years later—a population-based study. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2763–2770. doi: 10.1002/pon.3345
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- the Swedish Cancer Society
- the Swedish Research Council
- Stockholm City Council
- Stockholm Cancer Foundation
- Karolinska Institutet
- the Icelandic Student Innovation fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.