Dong Wook Shin and Jong-Hyock Park contributed equally as corresponding authors.
Validity and reliability of the Korean version of the Caregiver Reaction Assessment Scale in family caregivers of cancer patients
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2864–2868, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H.-K., Shin, D. W., Kim, S.-Y., Cho, J., Chun, S.-H., Son, K. Y., Park, B. and Park, J.-H. (2013), Validity and reliability of the Korean version of the Caregiver Reaction Assessment Scale in family caregivers of cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 22: 2864–2868. doi: 10.1002/pon.3364
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.