Young childless women with breast cancer in the UK: a qualitative study of their fertility-related experiences, options, and the information given by health professionals
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 20–26, January 2014
How to Cite
Corney, R. H. and Swinglehurst, A. J. (2014), Young childless women with breast cancer in the UK: a qualitative study of their fertility-related experiences, options, and the information given by health professionals. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 20–26. doi: 10.1002/pon.3365
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Breast Cancer Campaign. Grant Number: 2010NovSP19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.