Comorbidity of common mental disorders with cancer and their treatment gap: findings from the World Mental Health Surveys
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 40–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Nakash, O., Levav, I., Aguilar-Gaxiola, S., Alonso, J., Andrade, L. H., Angermeyer, M. C., Bruffaerts, R., Caldas-de-Almeida, J. M., Florescu, S., de Girolamo, G., Gureje, O., He, Y., Hu, C., de Jonge, P., Karam, E. G., Kovess-Masfety, V., Medina-Mora, M. E., Moskalewicz, J., Murphy, S., Nakamura, Y., Piazza, M., Posada-Villa, J., Stein, D. J., Taib, N. I., Zarkov, Z., Kessler, R. C. and Scott, K. M. (2014), Comorbidity of common mental disorders with cancer and their treatment gap: findings from the World Mental Health Surveys. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 40–51. doi: 10.1002/pon.3372
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.