Psychodynamic interventions in cancer care II: a qualitative analysis of the therapists' reports
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 75–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Krenz, S., Godel, C., Stagno, D., Stiefel, F. and Ludwig, G. (2014), Psychodynamic interventions in cancer care II: a qualitative analysis of the therapists' reports. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 75–80. doi: 10.1002/pon.3373
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Swiss Cancer League. Grant Number: KLS 01847-02-2006
- Oncosuisse. Grant Number: 02281-08-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.