These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cognitive emotion regulation strategies as predictors of depressive symptoms in women newly diagnosed with breast cancer
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 93–99, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Yi, J., He, J., Chen, G., Li, L., Yang, Y. and Zhu, X. (2014), Cognitive emotion regulation strategies as predictors of depressive symptoms in women newly diagnosed with breast cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 93–99. doi: 10.1002/pon.3376
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2009BAI77B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.