Predicting changes in posttraumatic growth and subjective well-being among breast cancer survivors: the role of social support and stress
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 114–120, January 2014
How to Cite
McDonough, M. H., Sabiston, C. M. and Wrosch, C. (2014), Predicting changes in posttraumatic growth and subjective well-being among breast cancer survivors: the role of social support and stress. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 114–120. doi: 10.1002/pon.3380
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.