How do researchers conceive of spousal grief after cancer? A systematic review of models used by researchers to study spousal grief in the cancer context
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 131–142, February 2014
How to Cite
Fasse, L., Sultan, S., Flahault, C., MacKinnon, C. J., Dolbeault, S. and Brédart, A. (2014), How do researchers conceive of spousal grief after cancer? A systematic review of models used by researchers to study spousal grief in the cancer context. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 131–142. doi: 10.1002/pon.3412
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- French National Cancer Institute
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- CIHR/Canadian Cancer Society Strategic Training Program in Palliative Care Research
- McGill Graduate Studies
- Family Caregiving at End of Life New Emerging Team
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!