Perceived communication between physicians and breast cancer patients as a predicting factor of patients' health-related quality of life: a longitudinal analysis
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 531–538, May 2014
How to Cite
Trudel, J. G., Leduc, N. and Dumont, S. (2014), Perceived communication between physicians and breast cancer patients as a predicting factor of patients' health-related quality of life: a longitudinal analysis. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 531–538. doi: 10.1002/pon.3442
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.