Determinants of psychology service utilization in a palliative care outpatient population
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 650–657, June 2014
How to Cite
Azuero, C., Allen, R. S., Kvale, E., Azuero, A. and Parmelee, P. (2014), Determinants of psychology service utilization in a palliative care outpatient population. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 650–657. doi: 10.1002/pon.3454
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 121093-CCCDA-11-191-01-CCCDA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.