Unmet supportive care needs and characteristics of family caregivers of patients with oral cancer after surgery
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 569–577, May 2014
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Lai, Y.-H., Liao, C.-T., Huang, B.-S., Lin, C.-Y., Fan, K.-H. and Chang, J. T.-C. (2014), Unmet supportive care needs and characteristics of family caregivers of patients with oral cancer after surgery. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 569–577. doi: 10.1002/pon.3458
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.