Feasibility and efficacy of speed-feedback therapy with a bicycle ergometer on cognitive function in elderly cancer patients in Japan
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 906–913, August 2014
How to Cite
Miki, E., Kataoka, T. and Okamura, H. (2014), Feasibility and efficacy of speed-feedback therapy with a bicycle ergometer on cognitive function in elderly cancer patients in Japan. Psycho-Oncology, 23: 906–913. doi: 10.1002/pon.3501
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Clinical Cancer Research from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Number: H22-Clinical Cancer-General-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.