These authors contributed equally to this work.
Selective impairment of attention networks in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy treatment
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1165–1171, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Selective impairment of attention networks in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy treatment, Psycho-Oncology, 23: 1165–1171. DOI: 10.1002/pon.3539, , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91232717, 81300944, 31300925, 81372487, 31000503
- National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2009BAI77B06
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sustained attention abnormalities in breast cancer survivors with cognitive deficits post chemotherapy: An electrophysiological study, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2015,, , , , , , , ,