Longitudinal assessment of cognitive changes associated with adjuvant treatment for breast cancer: the impact of APOE and smoking
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1382–1390, December 2014
How to Cite
2014) Longitudinal assessment of cognitive changes associated with adjuvant treatment for breast cancer: the impact of APOE and smoking, Psycho-Oncology, 23, pages 1382–1390. doi: 10.1002/pon.3545., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: R01 CA87845, R01 CA101318, R01 CA129769, and RO1 LM009012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.