Effective recruitment of rural breast cancer survivors into a lifestyle intervention
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 487–490, April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Effective recruitment of rural breast cancer survivors into a lifestyle intervention. Psycho-Oncology, 24: 487–490. doi: 10.1002/pon.3614., , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!