A structural model of the relationships among self-efficacy, psychological adjustment, and physical condition in Japanese advanced cancer patients
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 221–229, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Hirai, K., Suzuki, Y., Tsuneto, S., Ikenaga, M., Hosaka, T. and Kashiwagi, T. (2002), A structural model of the relationships among self-efficacy, psychological adjustment, and physical condition in Japanese advanced cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 11: 221–229. doi: 10.1002/pon.561
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.