Coping and health-related quality of life in men with prostate cancer randomly assigned to hormonal medication or close monitoring
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 401–414, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Green, H. J., Pakenham, K. I., Headley, B. C. and Gardiner, R. A. (2002), Coping and health-related quality of life in men with prostate cancer randomly assigned to hormonal medication or close monitoring. Psycho-Oncology, 11: 401–414. doi: 10.1002/pon.599
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.