Now at Ohio State University
Treatment regimen, sexual attractiveness concerns and psychological adjustment among African American breast cancer patients
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 505–517, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Taylor, K. L., Lamdan, R. M., Siegel, J. E., Shelby, R., Hrywna, M. and Moran-Klimi, K. (2002), Treatment regimen, sexual attractiveness concerns and psychological adjustment among African American breast cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 11: 505–517. doi: 10.1002/pon.616
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.