Caregiver and patient marital satisfaction and affect following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a prospective, longitudinal investigation
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 239–253, April/May 2003
How to Cite
Langer, S., Abrams, J. and Syrjala, K. (2003), Caregiver and patient marital satisfaction and affect following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a prospective, longitudinal investigation. Psycho-Oncology, 12: 239–253. doi: 10.1002/pon.633
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.