Patient care in multidisciplinary cancer clinics: Does attention to psychosocial needs predict patient satisfaction?
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 291–300, April/May 2003
How to Cite
Walker, M. S., Ristvedt, S. L. and Haughey, B. H. (2003), Patient care in multidisciplinary cancer clinics: Does attention to psychosocial needs predict patient satisfaction?. Psycho-Oncology, 12: 291–300. doi: 10.1002/pon.651
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.