Perception of breast cancer risk and surveillance behaviours of women with family history of breast cancer: A brief report on a Spanish cohort
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 821–827, December 2003
How to Cite
Gil, F., Méndez, I., Sirgo, A., Llort, G., Blanco, I. and Cortés-Funes, H. (2003), Perception of breast cancer risk and surveillance behaviours of women with family history of breast cancer: A brief report on a Spanish cohort. Psycho-Oncology, 12: 821–827. doi: 10.1002/pon.704
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.