Quality of life in patients diagnosed with primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Hepatic arterial infusion of Cisplatin versus 90-Yttrium microspheres (Therasphere®)
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 73–79, February 2004
How to Cite
Steel, J., Baum, A. and Carr, B. (2004), Quality of life in patients diagnosed with primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Hepatic arterial infusion of Cisplatin versus 90-Yttrium microspheres (Therasphere®). Psycho-Oncology, 13: 73–79. doi: 10.1002/pon.725
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.