The relationship of APOE genotype to neuropsychological performance in long-term cancer survivors treated with standard dose chemotherapy
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 612–619, September 2003
How to Cite
Ahles, T. A., Saykin, A. J., Noll, W. W., Furstenberg, C. T., Guerin, S., Cole, B. and Mott, L. A. (2003), The relationship of APOE genotype to neuropsychological performance in long-term cancer survivors treated with standard dose chemotherapy. Psycho-Oncology, 12: 612–619. doi: 10.1002/pon.742
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.