Then and now: quality of life of young breast cancer survivors
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 147–160, March 2004
How to Cite
Bloom, J. R., Stewart, S. L., Chang, S. and Banks, P. J. (2004), Then and now: quality of life of young breast cancer survivors. Psycho-Oncology, 13: 147–160. doi: 10.1002/pon.794
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.