Differences in health-related quality of life of prostate cancer patients based on stage of cancer
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 800–807, November 2004
How to Cite
Rosenfeld, B., Roth, A. J., Gandhi, S. and Penson, D. (2004), Differences in health-related quality of life of prostate cancer patients based on stage of cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 13: 800–807. doi: 10.1002/pon.797
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.