Quality of life, self-esteem and worries in young adult survivors of childhood cancer
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 867–881, December 2004
How to Cite
Langeveld, N.E., Grootenhuis, M.A., Voûte, P.A., de Haan, R.J. and van den Bos, C. (2004), Quality of life, self-esteem and worries in young adult survivors of childhood cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 13: 867–881. doi: 10.1002/pon.800
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.