Predictors of adherence and contamination in a randomized trial of exercise in colorectal cancer survivors
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 857–866, December 2004
How to Cite
Courneya, K. S., Friedenreich, C. M., Quinney, H. A., Fields, A. L.A., Jones, L. W. and Fairey, A. S. (2004), Predictors of adherence and contamination in a randomized trial of exercise in colorectal cancer survivors. Psycho-Oncology, 13: 857–866. doi: 10.1002/pon.802
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.