IPOS Sutherland Memorial Lecture
IPOS Sutherland Memorial Lecture: An international perspective on the development of psychosocial oncology: overcoming cultural and attitudinal barriers to improve psychosocial care
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Reflections and New Horizons for Psycho-Oncology: A Special Report from the World Congress. Banff, Canada, April 2003
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 445–459, July 2004
How to Cite
Holland, J. C. (2004), IPOS Sutherland Memorial Lecture: An international perspective on the development of psychosocial oncology: overcoming cultural and attitudinal barriers to improve psychosocial care. Psycho-Oncology, 13: 445–459. doi: 10.1002/pon.812
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.