Existential plight of adult daughters following their mother's breast cancer diagnosis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 49–60, January 2005
How to Cite
Raveis, V. H. and Pretter, S. (2005), Existential plight of adult daughters following their mother's breast cancer diagnosis. Psycho-Oncology, 14: 49–60. doi: 10.1002/pon.819
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.