Effects of a family intervention on the quality of life of women with recurrent breast cancer and their family caregivers
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 478–491, June 2005
How to Cite
Northouse, L., Kershaw, T., Mood, D. and Schafenacker, A. (2005), Effects of a family intervention on the quality of life of women with recurrent breast cancer and their family caregivers. Psycho-Oncology, 14: 478–491. doi: 10.1002/pon.871
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.