A systematic review of guided imagery as an adjuvant cancer therapy
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 607–617, August 2005
How to Cite
Roffe, L., Schmidt, K. and Ernst, E. (2005), A systematic review of guided imagery as an adjuvant cancer therapy. Psycho-Oncology, 14: 607–617. doi: 10.1002/pon.889
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.