The SEPOS Group that worked at the project ‘Improving health staff's communication and assessment skills of psychosocial morbidity and quality of life in cancer patients: a study in Southern European countries’ (Principal Investigator Luigi Grassi, MD), was formed by the following persons: Sónia Cunha1; Rute Pires1; Hugo Lucas1; Katia Magnani3,4; Silvana Sabato3,4; Elena Rossi3,4; Giulia Tralli3,4; Purificación Lluch5; Maria Francisca Hollenstein5; Jorge Maté5.
Physician-patient communication among Southern European cancer physicians: The influence of psychosocial orientation and burnout
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 661–670, August 2005
How to Cite
Travado, L., Grassi, L., Gil, F., Ventura, C. and Martins, C. (2005), Physician-patient communication among Southern European cancer physicians: The influence of psychosocial orientation and burnout. Psycho-Oncology, 14: 661–670. doi: 10.1002/pon.890
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.