Context moderates illness-induced lifestyle disruptions across life domains: a test of the illness intrusiveness theoretical framework in six common cancers
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 221–233, March 2006
How to Cite
Devins, G. M., Bezjak, A., Mah, K., Loblaw, D. A. and Gotowiec, A. P. (2006), Context moderates illness-induced lifestyle disruptions across life domains: a test of the illness intrusiveness theoretical framework in six common cancers. Psycho-Oncology, 15: 221–233. doi: 10.1002/pon.940
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.