‘Being known’: patients' perspectives of the dynamics of human connection in cancer care
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Patient–Professional Communication.
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 887–898, October 2005
How to Cite
Thorne, S. E., Kuo, M., Armstrong, E.-A., McPherson, G., Harris, S. R. and Hislop, T. G. (2005), ‘Being known’: patients' perspectives of the dynamics of human connection in cancer care. Psycho-Oncology, 14: 887–898. doi: 10.1002/pon.945
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2004
- National Cancer Institute of Canada. Grant Number: 012129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.