Barriers to repeat mammography: cultural perspectives of African-American, Asian, and Hispanic women
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 623–634, July 2006
How to Cite
Moy, B., Park, E. R., Feibelmann, S., Chiang, S. and Weissman, J. S. (2006), Barriers to repeat mammography: cultural perspectives of African-American, Asian, and Hispanic women. Psycho-Oncology, 15: 623–634. doi: 10.1002/pon.994
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
- AVON Breast Cancer Project
- MGH Cancer Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.