Improvement of Surface Properties of Poly(propylene) Hollow Fiber Microporous Membranes by Plasma-Induced Tethering of Sugar Moieties
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 627–632, October 11, 2005
How to Cite
Yu, H.-Y., Hu, M.-X. and Xu, Z.-K. (2005), Improvement of Surface Properties of Poly(propylene) Hollow Fiber Microporous Membranes by Plasma-Induced Tethering of Sugar Moieties. Plasma Processes Polym., 2: 627–632. doi: 10.1002/ppap.200500053
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!