Plasma Methods for the Generation of Chemically Reactive Surfaces for Biomolecule Immobilization and Cell Colonization - A Review
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Special Issue: Biomedical Applications of Plasma Processes
Volume 3, Issue 6-7, pages 392–418, August 15, 2006
How to Cite
Siow, K. S., Britcher, L., Kumar, S. and Griesser, H. J. (2006), Plasma Methods for the Generation of Chemically Reactive Surfaces for Biomolecule Immobilization and Cell Colonization - A Review. Plasma Processes Polym., 3: 392–418. doi: 10.1002/ppap.200600021
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2006
- Australian Research Council via the Special Research Centre for Particle and Material Interfaces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!