Plasma Modification of PDMS Microfluidic Devices for Control of Electroosmotic Flow
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 414–424, May 23, 2007
How to Cite
Martin, I. T., Dressen, B., Boggs, M., Liu, Y., Henry, C. S. and Fisher, E. R. (2007), Plasma Modification of PDMS Microfluidic Devices for Control of Electroosmotic Flow. Plasma Processes Polym., 4: 414–424. doi: 10.1002/ppap.200600197
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-0137664
- Colorado State University (CSH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!