Preparation and Multi-Characterization of Plasma Polymerized Allylamine Films
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 593–604, September 15, 2009
How to Cite
Abbas, A., Vivien, C., Bocquet, B., Guillochon, D. and Supiot, P. (2009), Preparation and Multi-Characterization of Plasma Polymerized Allylamine Films. Plasma Processes Polym., 6: 593–604. doi: 10.1002/ppap.200900016
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- National Research Agency Funds. Grant Number: ANR-05-NT05-2_46562
- Inter-disciplinary Research Program of Lille University. Grant Number: PPF BioMEMS 2006 N° 1803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!