The Role of Acidification for Antimicrobial Activity of Atmospheric Pressure Plasma in Liquids
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Special Issue: Plasma Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 250–257, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Oehmigen, K., Hähnel, M., Brandenburg, R., Wilke, Ch., Weltmann, K.-D. and von Woedtke, Th. (2010), The Role of Acidification for Antimicrobial Activity of Atmospheric Pressure Plasma in Liquids. Plasma Processes Polym., 7: 250–257. doi: 10.1002/ppap.200900077
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N9779
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!