Initiated PECVD of Organosilicon Coatings: A New Strategy to Enhance Monomer Structure Retention
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 425–434, April 2012
How to Cite
Coclite, A. M. and Gleason, K. K. (2012), Initiated PECVD of Organosilicon Coatings: A New Strategy to Enhance Monomer Structure Retention. Plasma Processes Polym., 9: 425–434. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201100167
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!