Reduction of Plasticizer Leaching from PVC by Barrier Coatings Deposited Using DBD Processes at Atmospheric Pressure
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 9, Issue 11-12, pages 1208–1214, December 2012
How to Cite
Barreto, M. C., Borris, J., Thomas, M., Hänsel, R., Stoll, M. and Klages, C.-P. (2012), Reduction of Plasticizer Leaching from PVC by Barrier Coatings Deposited Using DBD Processes at Atmospheric Pressure. Plasma Processes Polym., 9: 1208–1214. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201200005
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!