Fluorocarbon Plasma Polymer Deposition by an Atmospheric Pressure Microplasma Jet Using Different Precursor Molecules – A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 364–371, April 2013
How to Cite
Vogelsang, A., Ohl, A., Foest, R. and Weltmann, K.-D. (2013), Fluorocarbon Plasma Polymer Deposition by an Atmospheric Pressure Microplasma Jet Using Different Precursor Molecules – A Comparative Study. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 364–371. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201200096
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!