Effects of Ar–N2–O2 Microwave Plasma on Poly-L-Lactic Acid Thin Films Designed for Tissue Engineering
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 535–543, June 2013
How to Cite
Chichti, E., Henrion, G., Cleymand, F., Jamshidian, M., Linder, M. and Arab-Tehrany, E. (2013), Effects of Ar–N2–O2 Microwave Plasma on Poly-L-Lactic Acid Thin Films Designed for Tissue Engineering. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 535–543. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201200124
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!