Dedicated to the memory of Dr. Detlef Schröder (1963–2012).
Insights in the Architecture of Silicon-Based Plasma Polymers Using Partial Network Ethanolysis Combined with Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 271–284, March 2013
How to Cite
Fouquet, T., Petersen, J., Ziarelli, F., Bour, J., Toniazzo, V., Ruch, D. and Charles, L. (2013), Insights in the Architecture of Silicon-Based Plasma Polymers Using Partial Network Ethanolysis Combined with Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 271–284. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201200129
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Luxembourg Research Funding Association FNR (Fonds National de la Recherche)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!