Tailoring Surface Properties of Polymeric Separators for Lithium-Ion Batteries by Cyclonic Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 407–415, May 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C., Lin, C.-C., Tsai, C.-Y. and Juang, R.-S. (2013), Tailoring Surface Properties of Polymeric Separators for Lithium-Ion Batteries by Cyclonic Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 407–415. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201200162
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!