Study of Reactive Oxygen or/and Nitrogen Species Binding Processes on E. coli Bacteria with Mass Spectrometry Isotopic Nanoimaging
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 864–879, October 2013
How to Cite
Duday, D., Clément, F., Lecoq, E., Penny, C., Audinot, J.-N., Belmonte, T., Kutasi, K., Cauchie, H.-M. and Choquet, P. (2013), Study of Reactive Oxygen or/and Nitrogen Species Binding Processes on E. coli Bacteria with Mass Spectrometry Isotopic Nanoimaging. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 864–879. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201200173
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- European Laboratory LIPES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!