Thromboelastography (TEG) Cups and Pins with Different PECVD Coatings: Effect on the Coagulation Cascade in Platelet-poor Blood Plasma
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 817–828, September 2013
How to Cite
Contreras-García, A., Merhi, Y., Ruiz, J.-C., Wertheimer, M. R. and Hoemann, C. D. (2013), Thromboelastography (TEG) Cups and Pins with Different PECVD Coatings: Effect on the Coagulation Cascade in Platelet-poor Blood Plasma. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 817–828. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201300027
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!