Real-Time Endpoint Detection of Small Exposed Area SiO2 Films in Plasma Etching Using Plasma Impedance Monitoring with Modified Principal Component Analysis
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 850–856, October 2013
How to Cite
Jang, H., Nam, J., Kim, C.-K. and Chae, H. (2013), Real-Time Endpoint Detection of Small Exposed Area SiO2 Films in Plasma Etching Using Plasma Impedance Monitoring with Modified Principal Component Analysis. Plasma Processes Polym., 10: 850–856. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201300030
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Industrial Strategic Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 10041681
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE, Korea)
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning. Grant Number: 2009-0083540
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2012-004416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!