An Innovative Pathway towards Nano-Sized Parylene-Based Materials Prepared by Plasma-Based Deposition: Example of Application to the Production of Antimicrobial Materials
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 489–495, May 2014
How to Cite
Maggioni, G. and Castagliuolo, I. (2014), An Innovative Pathway towards Nano-Sized Parylene-Based Materials Prepared by Plasma-Based Deposition: Example of Application to the Production of Antimicrobial Materials. Plasma Processes Polym., 11: 489–495. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201300145
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Third Scientific Commission of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!